Technical Product Manager, Payments
Ravelin is pioneering the use of machine learning in the prevention of e-commerce fraud and has been very successful in the four years we have been in operation. Companies all over the world are accepting more transactions with fewer chargebacks thanks to our machine learning-based approach to fraud prevention.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join us in the fight against fraud. Strong technical proficiency and experience of the payments industry are required for this role.
As Technical Product Manager, you will define and launch fraud detection products for Ravelin’s customers. You'll know the ins and outs of PSD2 and SCA/3DS2, and will build products and SDKs to comply with third party requirements such as EMVCo's 3DS specification.
You'll collaborate across teams to translate strategy and requirements into projects from initial conception to release, and ongoing iteration. You'll have the chance to work on a brand new product, setting the direction and owning it from the very start.
This role will report to the Head of Product as part of the Product team.
- Drive the delivery of high quality products at pace, starting with Ravelin's 3DS offering
- Own the roadmap for your products and communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Mock up concepts, write detailed functional specs/user stories, work with engineers, designers, and other stakeholders to build a great product
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Help set key metrics for your products, ensuring that usage is carefully measured and monitored
- 4+ years product management experience, including delivery of products from start to finish
- Experience in developing SaaS APIs & SDKs
- Experience in the payments industry
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and follow through on tasks
- The desire to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies, and work environments
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Must have the Right to Work in the EU
- Competitive salary & equity package
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours / WFH
- Learning & development allowance
- Volunteer opportunities & charity donations
- Fortnightly team lunches
- Office snacks & drinks
- Quarterly company socials
- Cycle-to-work and childcare schemes
- Office yoga, football, and board game/movie nights
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, Ravelin will not be able to obtain a certificate of sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EEA applicants must have valid immigration status and/or a valid UK visa in order to be considered for the role.