Content Marketing Manager
Ravelin is pioneering the use of machine learning in the prevention of e-commerce fraud and has been very successful in the four years we have been in operation. Companies all over the world are accepting more transactions with fewer chargebacks thanks to our machine learning-based approach to fraud prevention.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to take the communication reigns at one of London’s fastest growing start-ups. We need someone who can simply and compellingly communicate that technical advantage to our engaged community of enterprise users.
The world is listening. We need someone who is ready to convince, cajole and conjure.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing Operations.
- Ideas. Lots of them. We want creative ways of telling our technical, commercial and people stories.
- Inspire people to share; whether it’s press, team members, customers, founders, investors - find ways to communicate their perspective to the world.
- Build and own an editorial calendar that is genuinely exciting. People should be looking forward to what you produce next.
- Be curious. Understand what we do, how we do it and critically why we do it. And tell people about it.
- Be trustworthy. Click-bait, sensationalism, competitor-baiting has no lasting value. Build communications that resonate, educate and percolate. Take time to make it good.
- Proven experience of writing about technology and relating it to the human experience. Machines exist to serve us… tell us how.
- Some experience of writing for different formats from 140 characters to a novel (or a novella at least:-)
- A methodology for generating content. Tell us how you get ideas.
- Execution maniac. Get shit done.
- Some experience in sourcing and editing external contribution would be great
- Good face for radio! We run a podcast. It can be yours.
- Really want it. It’s a great be blank canvas. You’ll get the tools, the budget, the support you need but you really have to want to make an impact.
- Competitive Salary & Equity Package
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working Hours / WFH
- Learning & Development Allowance
- Volunteer Opportunities & Charity Donations
- Fortnightly Pod Lunches
- Office Snacks & Drinks
- Quarterly Company Socials
- Cycle-to-Work and Childcare Schemes
- Office Yoga, Football, and Board Game/Movie Nights
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EEA applicants must have valid immigration status and/or a valid UK visa in order to be considered for the role.