Ravelin is pioneering the use of machine learning in the prevention of e-commerce fraud and has been very successful in the four years we have been in operation. Companies all over the world are accepting more transactions with fewer chargebacks thanks to our machine learning-based approach to fraud prevention.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join us in the fight against fraud. The product team is working on a variety of products and features with machine learning predictions at their heart and you'll be essential in their development.
In this role, you'll take responsibility for the product from conception to release and collaborate across teams to define product requirements. You'll oversee releases and ensure their quality, so experience with QA and project management is highly advantageous. You'll be more hands-on than blue-sky, with an interest in the nitty gritty and the technical detail. We're seeking a candidate who is tenacious and focused, with close attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Work on the delivery, ongoing success and continuous improvement of Ravelin products
- Work closely with the engineering teams to deliver at pace
- Manage sprints and releases, closely following progress of work and carrying out QA/UAT
- Scope and prioritise activities based on customer impact, balancing competing needs when required
- Translate ideas into detailed requirements with clear goals and success criteria
- Gather evidence and data to inform decisions
- Collaborate and communicate proactively across our teams - tech, data science, marketing, sales and client operations
- 2+ years' experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams and fostering team spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- A curiosity to find out how things work
- Strong motivation to work on machine learning products
- Must have the Right to Work in the EU
- Competitive salary & equity package
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours / WFH
- Learning & development allowance
- Volunteer opportunities & charity donations
- Fortnightly team lunches
- Office snacks & drinks
- Quarterly company socials
- Cycle-to-work and childcare schemes
- Office yoga, football, and board game/movie nights
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, Ravelin will not be able to obtain a certificate of sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EEA applicants must have valid immigration status and/or a valid UK visa in order to be considered for the role.