Ravelin is pioneering the use of machine learning in the prevention of e-commerce fraud and has been very successful in the four years we have been in operation. Companies all over the world are accepting more transactions with fewer chargebacks thanks to our machine learning-based approach to fraud prevention.
Ravelin is looking for a data-savvy, experienced Investigations Analyst. You'll join a strong team of analysts from law-enforcement and other areas in the fight against fraud. In this role, you'll be applying exploratory analysis to form realistic and useful narratives from data, asking “why” as well as “what” and “how" and work closely with the Client Success, Technical Support teams and Data Science team.
This role will report to the Chief Intelligence Officer as a part of the Investigations team.
- Answer queries and identifies emerging threats and trends
- Create regular reports for clients
- Develop operational safeguards for clients
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Develop and update technical documentation
- 5+ years experience as a Crime or Intelligence Analyst (Public or Private)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and follow through on tasks
- The desire to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies, and work environments
- Experience working with network analysis
- Competitive Salary & Equity Package
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working Hours / WFH
- Learning & Development Allowance
- Volunteer Opportunities & Charity Donations
- Fortnightly Pod Lunches
- Office Snacks & Drinks
- Quarterly Company Socials
- Cycle-to-Work and Childcare Schemes
- Office Yoga, Football, and Board Game/Movie Nights
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, Ravelin will not be able to obtain a certificate of sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EEA applicants must have valid immigration status and/or a valid UK visa in order to be considered for the role.