We are looking for a Product Manager with a technical focus to join us in the fight against fraud. As Product Manager, you will define and launch fraud detection products for Ravelin’s customers. You'll collaborate across teams to translate strategy and requirements into projects from initial conception to release, and ongoing iteration.
As Product Manager at Ravelin, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
This role will report to Head of Product as part of the Product team.
- Drive the delivery of a high-quality product at a regular and timely pace
- Own the product roadmap for your product and communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions
- Mock up concepts, write functional specs/user stories, write copy, work with engineers, designers, and other stakeholders to build a great product
- Help set key metrics for our products and work with others to hit our KPIs
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- 2+ years product management experience, including delivery of products from start to finish
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and follow through on tasks
- The desire to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies, and work environments
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile team
- Ability to manage product for a B2B product
- Experience and/or interest in developing SaaS APIs & SDKs
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days time off plus holidays
- Fortnightly demos/updates
- Fortnightly team lunches and regular company socials
- Flexible working hours
- Office yoga, football, and board game nights
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.