Ravelin is looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team. You will be enthusiastic about the effective presentation of data and will work closely with the product and tech teams to bring your designs to life. You will craft easy-to-use and appealing designs that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You'll work with another designer in our product team on a variety of products and features for merchants and payment service providers. Presenting rich customer data in a meaningful way, visualising networks of people and devices, explaining the reasons for a Ravelin recommendation, helping a business manage a portfolio of merchants - there are plenty of interesting design challenges.
- Collecting and evaluating user requirements and defining solutions in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Executing design at all stages from concept through to high fidelity designs
- Advocating for your design and interaction ideas using storyboards, user flows and wireframes
- Building and maintaining the Ravelin style guide
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Participating in user research and evaluating feedback
- Minimum 2 years' work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Experience with Sketch, Figma and any popular prototyping tools (Framer, Marvel, Invision, etc)
- Experience working with data-driven insights and conducting user interviews
- Strong interpersonal skills and an open mind
- Thoughtful composition and attention to detail
- Able to work at pace and quickly iterate designs based on feedback
- Well-informed about UX design trends and patterns
- Experience with HTML/CSS and JS is a plus
- Experience designing for B2B, SaaS or BI tools is a plus
- Must have the Right to Work in the EU
- Competitive salary & equity package
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours / WFH
- Learning & development allowance
- Volunteer opportunities & charity donations
- Fortnightly team lunches
- Office snacks & drinks
- Quarterly company socials
- Cycle-to-work and childcare schemes
- Office yoga, football, and board game/movie nights
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, Ravelin will not be able to obtain a certificate of sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EEA applicants must have valid immigration status and/or a valid UK visa in order to be considered for the role.