Ravelin, a best-in-class fraud detection company (powered by machine learning), has recently raised their Series B funding. The company operates in over 93 countries and makes over 1 billion fraud predictions every month.
As an early employee at Ravelin’s first overseas office (NYC), you will be paramount in leading the US expansion. Being one of the first sales people on the ground affords such luxuries as selling a new best-in-class product to the entire North American market (not just a small territory or vertical); the opportunity to grow as a leader as the company builds headcount; and most crucially, working alongside a founder, you will have influence over the strategic direction of the sales process and product direction. You will be fully supported in pre-sales, integrations, implementations and post-sales by the UK office and co-founder, Leonard Austin, CTO, who has relocated to NYC.
In order to be successful, you will need to build relationships with prospective clients (upper mid-market and enterprise companies) by leading business/technical conversations in a highly consultative manner, delivered to a range of stakeholders (CFOs, CTOs, Fraud Managers, VP of eCommerce/Payments and procurement departments).
As part of the sales process, you will need to build value in competitive situations by having deep product knowledge, and to help customers quantify their investment decision by understanding their business model. You will be charged with the end-to-end sales pipeline and must get excited about prospecting as well as closing.
This position is equal in opportunity as responsibility. If you’re smart, persistent, friendly and ready for a challenge, get in touch!
- Develop plans for winning business with upper mid-market and enterprise companies
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle – from finding a client to securing a deal
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders within new and existing clients
- Lead roundtables for existing and prospective company leaders
- Contribute and refine our sales process
- Negotiate agreements across multiple stakeholders
- Proven sales experience, preferably at a technology company
- Track record of top performance
- Able to understand complex technical sales and present solutions across multiple products
- Able to develop sales plans spanning multiple business departments across organizations
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Compensation, $75k - $130k base depending on seniority (2 x OTE)
- Benefits, including Healthcare, 401k, and Commuter Benefits
- 20 days PTO
- Flexible Working Hours / occasional WFH
- Learning & Development Allowance
- Bimonthly Office Lunches & Quarterly Company Socials
- WeWork facility benefits, including gym classes and regular socials
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.